Foundation Botulinum Toxin Training
This foundation anti-wrinkle course is designed for medics or a non-medic to have a level 3 in beauty therapy, or SPMU qualification for 12 months, or needling qualification plus Anatomy and physiology qualification.
Our foundation anti-wrinkle course is commonly booked with our foundation dermal filler course
If you don’t have these qualifications, then you will need to undertake our Level 5 Anatomy & Physiology before you can do our Anti-Wrinkles Training course.
- Level 3 Health & Beauty Qualification
- For Medics (Doctors or Nurses)
- Should you not have the above qualification requirements then you can complete our fast track Pathway to Aesthetics course which enables you to be competent in the relevant field in order to the go onto injectables
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES
- 1 DAY PRACTICAL TRAINING AT OUR ACADEMY
- FREE KIT
- Frown lines
- Crows feet
- Access to our prescriber
- Covering more than one product. (Botox, Allergen & Bocoture ) Client consultation Aftercare support
Also within this course it is included:
-Full lifetime support once you complete your course
-Free recap / review session available upon request
-Advice about suppliers
-Advice about suitable insurance
Check out our reviews on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/amybroughtonaesthetics/)
because we can confidently say that you will be glad you choose us to do your training with.
GET 20% OFF DISCOUNT WHEN PAYING BY BACS TRANSFER