8 Point Facelift Training
We offer ‘8 Point Face Lift’ training presented by our experienced faculty. The 8 Point Face Lift course is suitable for medical practitioners (doctor, dentist, nurse, midwives or prescribing pharmacist) who have completed both basic and advanced dermal filler training courses and have reasonable level of experience in aesthetic medicine.
The course is run by fully trained practicing aesthetic doctors and nurses who are not only trainers in this field but also have years of practical experience.
8 Point Face Lift using dermal fillers is an innovative approach to facial contouring using a range of dermal fillers including Juvederm VYCROSS™ and Radiesse. 8 Point Face is aimed at giving our patients’ natural but noticeable non-surgical face lift of the mid and lower face. The effects of this non-surgical face lift last for up to 18 months. The course covers the theory of non-surgical 8 Point Face lift using dermal fillers and hands on training.
The trainers will assess you throughout the length of the course and certification is awarded once the student has demonstrated full competence in all areas of the curriculum. Once certified the delegates can start performing this advanced technique.
Our course offers
- Training in small groups
- Unrivalled hands on 8 point face lift training on real models
- Ongoing support
- Business advice from a successful group of practising non-surgical cosmetic aesthetic clinics
- History and background
- Ageing Process
- Applied Anatomy
- Indications of 8 Point Face Lift
- Patient selection
- Outline of the 8 Point Face Lift
- Contraindications, Complications & Adverse Events
- Injection technique
- Documentation, post-treatment instructions and Follow-up
- Range of dermal fillers used for 8 Point Face Lift
- Practical assessment of the face and discussion on which treatments to recommend for particular client needs.
- Live demonstration
- Hands on training on live models
- Marketing skills
- Questions and Discussion.
Candidates must have completed both basic and advanced dermal filler training courses and have reasonable level of experience in aesthetic medicine.
Exam / assessment info
You will be assessed continually throughout the course to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need to practice your skills competently for commercial practice.
- Written test
- Observation of practical competency.
Once competency is met in all areas, candidates will be signed off as competent and receive their certification.
Qualification / Certification
Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded a ‘8 Point Facelit Training Certificate’ recognized by CPD