This cheek augmentation / Midface Volume training is suitable for those who have completed and are confident in foundation Dermal Filler techniques.
Restoration of the Midface can help to achieve harmonisation in facial proportions and restore the distributional changes in the cheek fat compartments that contribute to the distinct morphology of the ageing face.
This course uses a combination of achieving theory and practical objectives: by educating its delegates through lectures regarding the in-depth usage of dermal fillers, anatomy and physiology of the jaw & chin, medical consultation, injection techniques and through live practical of the procedure itself guided by the leading educating practitioner.
You must be foundation dermal filler trained to complete this bolt on module – evidence of foundation training will be required.
- Questions are welcome for open discussion.
- We require 1-2 demo models.
- We first talk about anatomy, discuss injections and techniques, etc. We draw and explain each technique.
- We practice injections in a dummy skin.
- Trainer then do a demonstration on 1-2 models.
- Each trainee then has a chance to practice on their model under the trainers supervision, whilst others watch and learn.
- We finish off the class with Q&A in an open discussion and certificates.
GET 20% OFF DISCOUNT WHEN PAYING BY BACS TRANSFER
FINANCE available. Please apply here