Foundation Dermal Filler Training
Learn Foundation filler at one of the UK’s leading training centres for medics and non-medics. We specialise in training courses for beginners with no prior experience or experienced therapists looking to upskill. We pride ourselves on the quality of our courses and our ongoing aftercare that we provide to all our learners. Interested? Please read on and see what you need to attend the course
- Level 3 Health & Beauty Qualification
- For Medics (Doctors or Nurses)
- Should you not have the above qualification requirements then you can complete our fast track Pathway to Aesthetics course which enables you to be competent in the relevant field in order to the go onto injectables
This course is CPD Accredited so it is fully recognised and approved.
On this course you will learn:
- Anatomy of the face
- The mixing & use of Hyaluronidase
- Client consultation
- Client consent
- Details on Managing client expectations
- Product related information
- Supplier information
- And the treatments been :
- Nasalabial folds
- Marionette lines
You will be taught how to deal with complications and how to dissolve as part of this course.
Our Foundation Filler Course is designed to give all you need to start a successful career in the Aesthetics industry and is often booked along with ourAnti-Wrinkle Injections Training (Basic) amongst our most popular courses.
Also within this course it is included:
-Full lifetime support once you complete your course -Free recap / review session available upon request –
-Advice about suppliers
-Advice about suitable insurance
Check out our reviews on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/amybroughtonaesthetics/)
because we can confidently say that you will be glad you choose us to do your training with.
GET 20% OFF DISCOUNT WHEN PAYING BY BACS TRANSFER